http://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.auhttp://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.au/p/scrapbooking-resume.htmlhttp://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.au/p/gallery.htmlhttp://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.au/p/design-teams.html

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Bo Bunny Card Sketch Tuesday

First of all, let me wish you all a very Happy interNational Scrapbooking Day!  Hope you have time to squeeze in a little creativity today. As for me, i have a few projects on the go, but scrapbooking time will be very limited as i'm going to spend a little Mother's Day quality time with my Mom followed by my future Mom-in-Law as it is not possible tomorrow for different reasons (I have very busy Moms! hehe)

I already posted the card i made for my Mom in my KaiserCraft DT submissions post (for which i wasn't picked by the way :( ) so now i will share with you the card i made for my Mom-in-Law.  It is also an 'easel card' (my new favorite type of card!) and based on this lovely sketch from BoBunny for this month's Card Sketch Challenge

I used the lovely Gabrielle collection. Note that you'll see a lot more projects with this beautiful collection since i have it x3 - hehe (And NO, i am NOT a hoarder! I just recognize quality when i see it!) 

I won't elaborate more on the makings of my card and just let the pictures do the talking, but stay tuned because i will post a tutorial soon on how you can make your own easel card :)



In case i don't get to post tomorrow as i'll have lots of catching up to do on my scrappin', Happy Mother's Day to all you scrappy Moms out there! :)

4 comments:

  1. Wow, c'est super! Le sketch de BoBunny ne m'inspirait pas du tout (plutôt rare!), mais ta carte, elle, m'inspire beaucoup! Tu as fait toute la couture à la main? Wow, tu as une patience d'ange! J'ai hâte de voir le tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nicole- don't know how to get a hold of you but Congrats on winning our Best Creation Sneak preview...Check out the blog ok :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!
    Michelle
    ScrapbookingSOS.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your style, however defined, is just beautiful. Reminds me of elements of shabby, country and yet wonderfully colourful. Thanks for coming by and leaving me your thoughts on the BCC questions.

    ReplyDelete