http://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.auhttp://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.au/p/scrapbooking-resume.htmlhttp://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.au/p/gallery.htmlhttp://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.au/p/design-teams.html

Sunday, August 6, 2017

PEACE - Single Page Layout
(Scraps of Elegance DT
+ Mixed Media & Art July Challenge)


Here I am again today to share with you
another layout created with the Scraps of Elegance June kit.



My page was also inspired by the July challenge at Mixed Media & Art.


This mood board brings on such a peaceful feeling whenever I look at it.
The sketch is simple and so versatile.  I love the beautiful feathery designs of the BoBunny Serendipity papers and all the die-cuts and chipboard shapes that went along with it.
I thought they were perfect for creating a whimsical and rustic page 
with a shabby chic twist to express the 'peace in my heart'.


The Scraps of Elegance main kit and floral add-on contain
gorgeous blooms from Prima, Petaloo and 49 and Market.
It is no surprise that flowers are my #1 crafty embellishment!


I sprinkled a fair share of glitter glass I received in a previous kit 
and sprayed on some white mist over my embellishments.


I found that this quote was a great complement to my overall design as well as the photo used that was taken at dusk on the boardwalk in my town. I try to find peace within myself every day which is a challenge, but sure is worth it in the end. Creating art always brings me a sense of peace and I'm ever so grateful for the ability (thank you Scraps of Elegance) and the inspiration (thank you Mixed Media & Art) to create.


Make sure to share with us your creations on the Scraps of Darkness
We would love to see what you have created!

5 comments:

  1. Lovley take on the moodboard. So many beautiful details.

    Thank you for joining the Mixed Media And Art Challenge!
    Katja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicole it's the beautiful work! Stunning! Thanks for joining us at Mixed Media & Art!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super gorgeous Nicole, love how you used this kit, and created a beautiful mood ....thanks for joining us at MM&A!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great creation thank you very much for your participation in the challenge MMA

    ReplyDelete
  5. Николь, очень красивая страничка! Рады видеть вас среди участников нашего задания, Mixed Media & Art

    ReplyDelete