http://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.auhttp://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.au/p/scrapbooking-resume.htmlhttp://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.au/p/gallery.htmlhttp://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.au/p/design-teams.html

Friday, December 1, 2017

THIS IS MY FAMILY - Single Page Layout
(More Than Words DT - December Main Challenge)


What with Christmas approaching fast, the month of December
is mostly about counting down the days until we get to spend 
some quality festive time with the people we love the most... 
our family, as crazy as they may be!  Well, this layout is all about them...


Here is the December Main Challenge over at More Than Words
from which my page was inspired.
Word Inspiration - FAMILY
Creative Challenge - NUMBERS

You can find all you need to know about this challenge and the fabulous prizes
up for grabs as well as inspiration from the very talented MTW DT right HERE.

 When I saw this month's word, it was very obvious which photos I would be
scrapping. These have been taken last year when we celebrated my mom's 65th
birthday. All those lovely smiling faces are my FAMILY!

I loved the NUMBERS creative challenge and had too many creative ideas
that I had didn't know where to start and what to pick. I finally decided to use
some patterned paper with numbers on it as part of my background
as well as some number grid and page pebble chippies (all from Dusty Attic!)
to represent the 'counting of my blessings'.


I love that I found this patterned paper in my stash... it matched the colour palette
that I had in mind. And those big bold numbers were just perfect for this challenge.


I did some stenciling on my background and dabbed on
some Dusty Attic acrylic paint on it.


Pretty much all the chipboard pieces except for the title
are from Dusty Attic.  I absolutely love the Number Grid piece
and the Wall Clock #2 just complements very well the whole creative challenge.


Me and my family!


I hope you enjoyed looking at my layout and
that you have been inspired to play along at More Than Words!

See you back in a few with more scrappy inspiration!!

No comments:

Post a Comment