http://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.auhttp://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.au/p/scrapbooking-resume.htmlhttp://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.au/p/gallery.htmlhttp://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.au/p/design-teams.html

Tuesday, May 1, 2018

LOVE THIS MEMORY Layout
(More Than Words DT - May Main Challenge)


YAY! It's the month of May!
Here in eastern Canada, that means that Spring is finally here. Yes, I know, Spring is supposed to start in March, but where I'm from, it's always a little late. There's actually still lots of snow in my yard, believe it or not. And I am so looking forward to it all melting away!
It's just a matter of time...

Speaking of time, it's time for a brand new challenge at More Than Words!
And here is my take on it:


Here is the May Main Challenge that I just know you are going to love!

Word Inspiration - MEMORIES
Creative Challenge - FRAME

You can find all you need to know about this challenge and the fabulous prizes
up for grabs as well as inspiration from the very talented MTW DT right HERE.

For ages, families have been posing for traditional family portraits to keep in frames in their homes. In one family portrait are countless stories and treasured MEMORIES. This is my family dating back to when I was only a baby, and even though I do not remember this time myself quite obviously, I am so happy to have this beautiful photo to cherish.

I added many FRAMES to my page for the creative challenge. Let's take a closer look.

First of all, this title is one of the new impact titles from Dusty Attic.
They are gorgeous!


I found this adorable badge in my stash from Cuts2luv that was perfect for my page.
And all the chipboard, including the very gorgeous Ornate Frame, are from Dusty Attic.


The smaller frames used are wood on which I added different distress stains.



I used mostly embossing powder on all the chipboard, dabbed with a little white paint.


Here we are... captured together in a loving memory.


Have I inspired you to play along? I sure hope so!

No comments:

Post a Comment